Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund is a government parastatal with the
mandate to compensate, treat and rehabilitate victims of motor vehicle accidents
or injuries. Applications are invited for the position of Nurse at Sincephetelo
Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund (SMVA Fund).
Reporting to the Chief Nurse as part of a team to provide a high standard of care
to all our patients, the key performance areas of the incumbent will be as follows:
1. Provides direct care to assigned patients.
2. Takes the nursing history, summarizes data, and states nursing diagnoses/ patient care needs.
3. Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; presents the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
4. Executes physician’s orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
5. Notifies appropriate nursing and medical staff to changes in the patient’s status.
6. Performs or assists in training of others to perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures, and infection control measures.
7. Documents nursing care in all assigned patient records.
8. Demonstrates ability to assess patient’s understanding of and compliance with instructions and health care teaching.
9. Reviews documentation of instructions, teaching topics, and patient response with the Chief Nurse.
A reward commensurate with the job will be made to the ideal candidate.
Applications with comprehensive curriculum vitae and references should be
submitted to the following address:
Human Resources Manager, Sincephetelo MVA Fund, P.O. Box 4239, Mbabane.
Closing date: 6th October 2017. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks
from close of advert, consider your application unsuccessful.