Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund is a government parastatal with the
mandate to compensate, treat and rehabilitate victims of motor vehicle accidents
or injuries. Applications are invited for the position of Radiographer at
Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund (SMVA Fund).
Reporting to the Medical Officer as part of a team to provide a high standard of
care to all our patients, the key performance areas of the incumbent will be as
1. Undertake and perform CT, MR, Mammography, and general X-Ray examinations requested to a high level of radiographic skill.
2. Assist the Consultant Radiologists in the performance of their examinations being amenable at all times to a broad spectrum of requests.
3. Participate in an on-call system of the department and participate in weekend general on-call rosta.
4. To assist with monitoring stock and supplies in the department.
5. To perform regular QA tests on equipment and initiate/participate in Clinical Audit.
6. To develop and maintain radiology procedures in conjunction with radiologists, radiographers and other clinical staff as necessary.
7. To allow patients to be examined in a safe environment, to implement safety awareness in MRI, and Radiation protection and ensure that untoward incidents are reported.
A reward commensurate with the job will be made to the ideal candidate.
Applications with comprehensive curriculum vitae and references should be
submitted to the following address:
Human Resources Manager, Sincephetelo MVA Fund, P.O. Box 4239, Mbabane.
Closing date: 6th October 2017. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks
from close of advert, consider your application unsuccessful.