Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund is a government parastatal with the
mandate to compensate, treat and rehabilitate victims of motor vehicle accidents
or injuries. Applications are invited for the position of Radiographer/Sonographer
at Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund (SMVA Fund).
Reporting to the Medical Officer as part of a team to provide a high standard of
care to all our patients, the key performance areas of the incumbent will be as
1. Undertake and perform Ultrasound, Mammography, and general X-Ray examinations requested to a high level of radiographic skill.
2. Assist the Consultant Radiologists in the performance of their examinations being amenable at all times to a broad spectrum of requests.
3. Participate in an on-call system of the department and participate in weekend general on-call rosta.
4. To assist with monitoring stock and supplies in the department.
5. To perform regular QA tests on equipment and initiate/participate in Clinical Audit.
6. To develop and maintain radiology procedures in conjunction with radiologists, radiographers and other clinical staff as necessary.
7. To allow patients to be examined in a safe environment, to implement safety awareness in Radiation protection and ensure that untoward incidents are reported.
A reward commensurate with the job will be made to the ideal candidate.
Applications with comprehensive curriculum vitae and references should be
submitted to the following address:
Human Resources Manager, Sincephetelo MVA Fund, P.O. Box 4239, Mbabane.
Closing date: 6th October 2017. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks
from close of advert, consider your application unsuccessful.