Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund is a government parastatal with the mandate to compensate, treat and rehabilitate victims of motor vehicle accidents or injuries. Applications are invited for the position of Clinic Administrator at Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund (SMVA Fund).
Reporting to the Medical Officer, the Fund is seeking a dynamic person with knowledge and experience in the running of a clinic or health facility including supervision and development of staff, procurement of consumables, quality and safety protocols.
The key performance areas of the incumbent will be as follows:
• To supervise the administrative staff of the Clinic.
• To procure all consumables necessary in the day to day functioning of the Clinic as directed by the Medical Officer adhering to the company procurement policies and procedures and working hand in hand with the procurement office.
• To handle all queries and complaints from suppliers and resolve them professionally.
• To ensure all equipment and facilities at the Clinic are functioning properly and attend to all necessary repairs in consultation with the professional staff.
• Be responsible for the career development of staff under his/her supervision.
• To ensure hygiene and safety standards are met and promote the culture of cleanliness all the time.
• To ensure bills for service providers are settled in time.
• To follow up claim refunds with the appropriate healthcare funders.
• General stakeholder management.
¬ Ideally a degree in the fields of Health Care Management/Administration or Social Sciences.
¬ A background in Nursing Management/Health Facility Administration with accounting skills will be an added advantage.
¬ Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel).
¬ A clean motor vehicle drivers licence.
¬ At least 5 years in a leadership role preferably in a health facility.
A reward commensurate with the job will be made to the ideal candidate.
Applications with comprehensive curriculum vitae and references should be submitted to the following address:
Human Resources Manager, Sincephetelo MVA Fund, P.O. Box 4239, Mbabane.
Closing date: 6th December 2018. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks from close of advert, consider your application unsuccessful.