Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund is a government parastatal with the mandate to compensate, treat and rehabilitate victims of motor vehicle accidents or injuries. Applications are invited for the position of Investments Officer at Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund (SMVA Fund).
Reporting to the Investments Manager, the Fund is seeking a dynamic person with good understanding of investments and finance to assist in the planning and investment portfolio of the assets of the Fund.
The key performance areas of the incumbent will be as follows:
• To assist the Investment Manager in implementing the investment strategy of the Fund.
• To study the performance of markets and advise the Investment Manager of the investment climate and possible investment channels to maximise returns on investment.
• To do due diligence and help manage risk in all investment platforms
• To monitor and evaluate the performance of company asset managers to ensure maximum return of benefit is achieved.
• To carry out delegated duties from the Investment Manager.
¬ Ideally a degree in the fields of Finance and Investments, Economics or Econometrix.
¬ Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel).
¬ A clean motor vehicle drivers licence.
¬ Proficiency in report writing and making sound financial decisions
A reward commensurate with the job will be made to the ideal candidate.
Applications with comprehensive curriculum vitae and references should be submitted to the following address:
Human Resources Manager, Sincephetelo MVA Fund, P.O. Box 4239, Mbabane.
Closing date: 6th December 2018. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks from close of advert, consider your application unsuccessful.