Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund is a government parastatal with the mandate to compensate, treat and rehabilitate victims of motor vehicle accidents or injuries. Applications are invited for the position of Risk Management Officer at Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund (SMVA Fund).
The key performance areas of the incumbent will be as follows:
• Identify and assess critical business risks and compile the risk profile of the organization.
• Advise management on potential risks which may affect the business of the organization and recommend remedial strategies.
• Devise and implement risk management policies, procedures and strategies to mitigate or address the risks.
• Monitor the implementation of action plans to ensure risk mitigation.
• Liaise with departmental heads in ensuring completion of departmental risk registers.
• Develop capacity,competence and awareness across the organization in risk management.
• Ensure compliance with any relevant statutory legislation and company risk management policies.
¬ Strong leadership skills especially in the area of communication and influencing multiple stakeholders.
¬ Ideally a degree in Risk Management from a recognized institution.
¬ At least 3 years working experience as a Risk Practitioner.
A reward commensurate with the job will be made to the ideal candidate.
Applications with comprehensive curriculum vitae and references should be submitted to the following address:
Human Resources Manager, Sincephetelo MVA Fund, P.O. Box 4239, Mbabane.
Closing date: 6th December 2018. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks from close of advert, consider your application unsuccessful.