Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund is a government parastatal with the mandate to compensate, treat and rehabilitate victims of motor vehicle accidents or injuries. Applications are invited for the position of Transport Officer at Sincephetelo Motor Vehicle Accidents Fund (SMVA Fund).
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Fund is seeking a dynamic person with good understanding of transport, fleet and logistics management.
The key performance areas of the incumbent will be as follows:
• Oversee the company fleet of vehicles and ensure availability of vehicles for the business of the Fund.
• Monitor vehicle movements.
• Ensure timely and proper maintenance and repairs of vehicles.
• Track fuel usage and consumption rates.
• Arrange for rental of vehicles where necessary.
• Liaise with departments to ensure their transport needs are met.
• Cover up as a driver when necessary.
¬ At least a Diploma in Transport and Logistics management from a recognized institution.
¬ Knowledge and understanding of fleet management systems.
¬ Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel).
¬ A clean motor vehicle drivers licence.
¬ Demonostrate ability to manage transport operations of a similar size and scope.
¬ At least 3 years doing a similar job in a busy work environment.
¬ Further training in automotive engineering will be an added advantage.
A reward commensurate with the job will be made to the ideal candidate.
Applications with comprehensive curriculum vitae and references should be submitted to the following address:
Human Resources Manager, Sincephetelo MVA Fund, P.O. Box 4239, Mbabane.
Closing date: 6th December 2018. If you do not receive a response in 4 weeks from close of advert, consider your application unsuccessful.